If you purchased the publicly traded securities of Oppenheimer California Municipal Fund during the period from September 27, 2006 through and including November 28, 2008, for the beneficial interest of any person or entity other than yourself in an omnibus account, the Court has ordered that you must promptly provide the name(s), and address(es) for each of the underlying clients that acquired by purchase, dividend or transfer A, B, or C shares of Oppenheimer California Municipal Fund.
If you have not yet provided your information to the Administrator, please do so immediately:
- Compile a list of names, addresses and transaction information of beneficial owners who purchased Oppenheimer California Municipal Fund publicly traded securities during the period between September 27, 2006 and November 28, 2008. The transactional data we request is for shares the underlying clients acquired during the Class Period together with the record of dividends and sales from November 28, 2008 through December 31, 2015. If you are unable to provide this transactional data for each account, you still must provide the names and addresses of all account holders
- Prepare the list in Microsoft Excel format. A preformatted spreadsheet can also be found by clicking here.
- Then do one of the following:
- Burn the Microsoft Excel file(s) to a CD or DVD and mail the CD or DVD to:
Oppenheimer California Municipal Fund
PO Box 3719
Portland, OR 97208-3719
- Email the spreadsheet to info@OppenheimerCalMuniLitigation.com; or
- Upload the spreadsheet here
If you have any questions, contact the Notice Administrator at info@OppenheimerCalMuniLitigation.com or by calling 1-888-299-1179.